Friday, January 28, 2011

Photo assignment


Well this week has been hectic! I enjoyed trying to capture the most compelling picture, but it was not as easy as I thought it would be. I tried nature, outside...that was a bust! I tried using "natural patterns" like the stairs, the hardwood floor, the fireplace.... again, not interesting. It looked like a bad photo from a craigslist add for a house up for sale. I finally ended on the dining room table and candle holders. I love this table, it is my favorite piece of furniture in our whole house. It was the first piece of furniture we bought when we got married, so it is special to me. The first is the color version, and then I went black and white on it!

1 comment:

  1. It is true...creating a compelling picture is not easy.

    ReplyDelete